April 19, 2009

What Happens!

I have just returned to Japan, to find out that there is now a professional English teacher appointed to the elementary school where I was supposed to have English lessons. In Japan, school year starts in April and every board of education decides everything for transfer of teachers and other things by the end of March. They decided to send an proper English teacher to that elementary school at the end of March, which means I will not have to work for them. I'd say it was a kind of too stupid preparation for that elementary school to have asked to me to teach there. They were not sure if they would get a proper English teacher for next school year, but I still want to say they should have let me know as soon as they got to know there would be an English teacher there.

I would like to, and I should stop talking about it now.

Anyway what I thought when I found I would not have to teach at that elementary school was that I would be free. And I also happened to find a very nice air fare with two promotion programs with United Airline. I thought I should not miss it, so I decided to come back to NY in May. I will arrive there on very, very late night of May 17th and will stay there 9 nights, leaving there on May 25th. This time I will stay there only a week, but I hope I will be able to see you as often as possible. I am sure it is up to your budget, but I would like you to think of taking face-to-face lessons with me while I am there in May. I will make a schedule list and will send you.

I am also supposed to put some photos from my last trip there, but not ready yet. Sorry, but I will put them later.

Hope I will hear from you soon.

Love,
Kris

No comments: