April 15, 2008

Kris Is Coming Back To NY At The End OF May, 2008

I have just decided to fly back to NY at the end of May. I will arrive in White Plains on May 21st and will leave there on 27th. So I will stay there only for 6 nights next time, but I would really like you to try taking as many lessons with me as possible while I am there. You can take a lesson any time on weekdays and weekend. Either will be fine: one-on-one private lesson or group lesson. Just send Kris a mail (Japanese_Kris@hotmail.com) when you can plan when to want to take a lesson, please. Or of course, when you have any questions.

Lessons will be held at a hotel room where I will stay. The hotel is the same as last time: Esplanade at White Plains. (95 S Broadway White Plains, NY 10601, +1 914-761-8100 The entrance is on Lion Pl.)

I am really looking forward to seeing all the members of "日本語 With Kris". See you in about a month!

No comments: