January 11, 2008

We Started '日本語 With Kris'

Hello, everyone!



あけまして おめでとうございます。


I should have opened this blog long time before, but we finally started a Japanese study group, '日本語 With Kris' in Westchester, NY last November, with a lot of help from Warren & Patty Young and Tom Maclaghlin. I really appreciate their help.


Our first lesson was composed from 2 lessons: the introductory lesson and the real first lesson. There were seven members and they were beginners. They learned a lot, considering it was the first experience of Japanese for most of them. I was happy and I hope so they were.


I just want to open this blog page for members to communicate with each other and ask Kris any questions. Hope everyone can type in both English and Japanese. And I will really appreciate everyone's time to drop a line in this blog. So please feel free to write anything and ask any qestions, please.



Look forward to hearing from someone.



Kris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

眠い眠い眠い

飯減らせ飯減らせ飯減らせ

肥えた肥えた肥えた

Anonymous said...

Kris:

Sorry it took me so long to comment...

Thank you for taking the time to teach us...

Tom